New Opening Times as of 01/01/2020
Monday 5 – 9.30pm
Tuesday 5 – 9.30pm
Wednesday 5 – 9.30pm
Sunday 2pm – 7:30pm
If you find yourself in crisis or need support with your mental health in the evening and/or at the weekend we are here to listen and help you in your time of need.
Mind Cafés have a team of professional mental health workers who can offer you a safe space. Our aim is to support people to reduce the immediate crisis and to safety plan; drawing on strengths, resilience, and coping mechanisms to manage their mental health and well-being.
There is no need to call, just drop in to find a safe place with hope and comfort and find your pathway to recovery.
What you need to know…
- Anyone can access this service.
- There is no need to call and book an appointment, simply drop in.
- We provide a warm, safe, and calm environment.
- Whatever degree of distress you are experiencing our café staff are here to support you.
- You will be met by either a Mind Recovery Worker or a NHS workers who all work together on shift to offer you support and advice.
All the local Minds throughout Northamptonshire offer crisis cafes, opening on different days of the week so that there is always a place of safety if you are in crisis. For a full list of crisis cafes and their current opening times please click here